CORTEN STEEL HANGING PLANTERS
- Wall boxes are another really captivating way to display succulents and flowers vertically. You can create all
- sorts of configurations with this planting style and fill a blank wall up nicely.
- Things about planting in wall mounted boxes, rather than forward facing frames is that you are
- able to incorporate a wider variety of plants with differing heights. You can also use succulent
- types that spill over as well, which will create a cascading or waterfall effect.
- Highly corrosion resistant – Corten steel resists all weather conditions without maintenance. Once weathered into its infamous orange brown colour, this thin layer of oxidation protects the steel from any further corrosion.
- Metal wall planter
- Rust look finish
- Suitable for real and artificial plants
- Easy mount
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Drain holes on bottom
- Fully welded no assembly required
- Manufactured in Australia
- ‘Manufactured from 2mm Corten steel
- PLEASE NOTE
Corten Planters will come un weathered bare steel Finnish, Rust patina finish will occur over time.
Planters DO NOT come with plants
1 Normanby Street Cranbourne 3977